Thursday, August 28, 2008

A Little Place of My Own

Ok, so it may look as though I've been bloggin here for awhile. Looks can be deceiving. Or well, I can be, with the help of "post options".

Really, I started this little thing here maybe a week ago. I decided that I needed a place away from my other blog that was less, conspicuous. A place a little more anonymous or at least less findable.

Which is not to say that I have super highly contrivercial material or anything. I just don't neccesssarily want ALL of my business readily available to anyone googeling my name.

So for anyone who wants to know what this is all about, let me fill you in a bit, on me.

  • I'm a stay-at-home-mom to 5 kids ranging in ages from 3 - 33.
  • I'm happily married to the best man I've ever known
  • I like lists :-D
  • I have a sarcastic, sometimes crass and offensive, sense of humor
  • I think I'm funny - which is not to say that YOU will think so, but here's hopin ;-)
  • I got married at 18, had a baby at 19, another at 24, divorced at 25, baby 3 and remarried at 27 - now I'm old ... I mean 30
  • I ADORE my kids - but they drive me to the brink of insanity on AT LEAST a daily basis
  • My husband is an incredible, wonderful, loving man - and he drives me crazy every day too
  • I may go on and on about how romantical he and I can be, but it's my blog so I can, just look away ;-)
  • I think baby wipes can clean anything and everything
  • If you tell my husband I said that, I will deny everything
  • I am a COMPLETE LOST FANatic!
  • I refer to it as LOOOOOOST
  • My husband thinks it's weird that I want to visit Hawaii before 2010 so I can see the LOOOOOOST set :D
  • Sometimes I will post to laugh, to feel normal ... enjoy
  • Sometimes I will post to vent, to clear my head ... enjoy!
  • I have OCD tendencies
  • I enjoy a good cocktail (or three ;-) and I don't appoligize for it
  • I enjoy a good beer too ;-)
  • I love scrapbooking!
  • I take entirely too many pictures and force my family to pose and pretend it's not the 10 hundredth time I said "SMILE RIGHT DAMN IT!"
  • Thomas the Tank Engine freaks me out, something about the faces, just WEIRD
  • I have issues with cooking chicken. Stems from a childhood trama involving an undercooked TV dinner ... you don't wanna know
  • I have weight issues
  • I think about almost everything I say before it comes out of my mouth
  • I LUV TXTING
  • I H8 wn ppl rite in 'textese' outsd o txt msgs
  • I love being my husbands girlfriend ;-)
  • I'm a HUGE procrastinator
  • Still reading?!
  • I have a crazy mother in law - she has 32 cats, 2 dogs, a houseboy, chickens, fish, lives in the middle of town, and thinks this is all perfectly normal
  • I would live at Disneyland if I could. I love being there and everytime feels like the first time
  • Yes I would feel that way if I went there more than once a year because I DID and I DID so MLEEEEH :-P
  • I worry every day that I'm fuckin up my kids SOMEhow
  • I have a bit of a sailor's mouth :D and NO I DONT cuss in front of my kids
  • I watch the Bachelor, always pick the wrong person, and still say "awwwww I think these two are gonna make it!" right up until they break up
  • I love the beach and will drive 2-3 hours every weekend if I could, to get there
  • Did I mention I like lists? LOL
  • Cold coffee can NOT just be reheated

Ok, seems like a good place to censor myself ... I mean ... put you out of your misery ;-)

I went through my old site and included a few of my fav posts from there. So if you're interested just click here and I hope you enjoy!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL. I SHOULD bookmark this site so I don't miss all the funniness that is YOU. LOVE your list!